Suttons Pepper Sweet Seeds - Californian Wonder
Fruits produced in abundance. Best grown under glass, but can be transplanted outdoors in June in warm, sheltered areas.
Alternative name: Capsicum.
- Green peppers, used in various dishes, are the coloured fruits before they ripen.
- Mature fruits have a sweeter, milder flavour.
- All are suitable for freezing.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Both red and green peppers are high in vitamin C, wtih red very high in vitamin A too.
- CULINARY TIPS: Delicious for salads or cooking.
Average packet content: 45 seeds.