HEAVY HARVEST ZYME 2.5L
ZYME is a enzyme product that rapidly breaks down dead root matter and activates beneficial micro-organisms. The dead roots transform into minerals and sugars and become a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. ZYME increases resistance against root zone diseases such as Pythium. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds to thrive. The disease causes stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth.
Benefits of ZYME:
- Transforms dead roots into minerals and sugars
- Helps form new healthy roots
- Increases the resistance against root zone diseases
- Improves nutrient uptake and availability.
Directions of use:
- Use at all stages until the flushing process
- Shake bottle well
- Mix into nutrient solution at the rate of 1.25ml per 1 litre (1:800)
- Once all additives have been added use the base nutrient to reach the desired EC value
- Once the base nutrients have been added adjust the pH to between 5.5 and 6.5
- When re-potting, pre-treat the growing medium with the nutrient solution
- Do not prepare the solution for more than 7 days ahead
- Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202)